The boys like their Bilibo's from the Busch's! (A,B,G)
We had our first escape. Though he didn't mean to. Not at all. At 5:46 AM this morning, the boys were chatting each other up and I figured it was because of lost pacifiers. The nasty secret is that if I go in, they will usually whine and cry and make an even bigger racket if it's barely light out. If curt goes in, he has some calming ability to make them settle down and shut up for the next 45 minutes so we can sleep in a little bit . . . I said (more like grumbled) to Curt, "Do you think if I go in and give them pacifiers they will shut up?" and Curt said "no." So I laid there and tried to mentally block out their chatter.
THUMP! and a huge scared and a little injured cry. Curt and I BOLT out of bed to find Brady, laying on the floor with his feet up on the side of Gavin's crib with his puppy, froggy, monkey and pacifier on the floor. Yes, he apparently was going for the pacifier and he fell out of his crib. Since all of their matresses have been at the lowest level since last summer, we don't really have anywhere to go if they decide to do this again. The good news is he was telling us all about it all day. "Brady fell out of bed. Scared. Getting paci." and so on. :) Hopefully he is enough of a cautionary tale for himself and his brothers that he will chill on getting pacifiers when they drop out of the crib. We did find out that the compound will provide twin beds if you request them, however curt and I would REALLY like to leave them in cribs as long as we can. It makes life much easier (or at least we assume it does). I may spread some blankets on the floor before bed tonight, or at least a few large pillows in case Brady tries this stunt again.

No, Gavin is NOT resting his knees on the floor, he is hanging from the counter. Tonight I saw him try to pull himself up like this. Crazy.
In other news, there isn't much other news! We did take the boys in for what I thought were 2YO immunizations, only to find out there were no necessary immunizations. As of 3 weeks past their 2nd birthday the boys measure up as follows:

Aidan is all tuckered out after the 545 AM wakeup call
Aidan:
head circumference - 19.48 inches
height - 33.46 inches
weight - 26.01 lbs

Brady and puppy, getting their groove on - check out Puppy's shoes :)
Brady:
head circumference - 19.68 inches
height - 34.64 inches
weight - 29.54 lbs

The day we sold all three highchairs - can you BELIEVE how big Gavin is in it?!??!?! He wanted one last goodbye I guess :)
Gavin:
head circumference - 19.68 inches
height - 34.84 inches
weight - 32.85 lbs
As you can see, we still have Small, Medium and Large. It's funny because Aidan seems to be the one who initiates roughhousing (pushing, rolling around on his brothers, etc) and he is the FIRST to decide he is unhappy as the other two get into the game. Brady isn't as good about listening when his brother (or more often, WE) tells him that he is now unhappy with the game. Gavin will usually bounce off somewhere else, but it seems to egg Brady on hearing his brother whine. Which Aidan does very well. This of course is concerning, but sometimes you can't help but laugh since Aidan usually initiates it to begin with. Today after we came back from the pool, I had changed Gavin back into his regular diaper and turn around as I hear Aidan whining "Brady! Brady!" to see that Brady has laid on top of Aidan and is giggling his head off. He didn't push him that I could tell, he just laid on top of him, but then wouldn't get off. This seems like it will be a delicate line for us to follow - if one starts it, how far do you let another brother finish it?
Lazy weekend morning - time to jump on Mom! (B,A)
At the pool today we had 4 adults for the 3 boys and it was completely necessary. Aidan has taken to trying to jump in even if you aren't ready for him, and at least once he nearly jumped in NO WHERE NEAR us. not cool. Gavin on the other hand is a VERY good listener. He was jumping off the side to me and we got into quite the routine of me counting to 3 and him jumping. There were several times when Aidan would just walk in front if Gavin and jump into my arms, ignoring his adult swimming buddy. Gavin would wait patiently until I would count for him and was clearyl ready. Smart kid. He then began the swan dive he usually saves for our bed where he basically puts his arms out to the side and falls flat on his face. It was basically a belly flop and made him giggle uncontrollably the entire time. It was adorable. We must have had him doing that for at least 15 minutes straight. I definitely got my shoulder workout in . . . Brady loves the pool but is still a bit more cautious than his brothers, which works for me. Aidan seems like he might be our first swimmer - he will lay back if he is feeling just right with his head and bottom supported, he kicks like a natural and (as i mentioned above) is so excited to jump in that he doesn't always pay attention that you aren't quite ready for him. Good thing he has nearly mastered blowing out and hardly ever takes on water.