OK, so I have an update that I am waiting for a picture from a friend in order to share, but I had to share these singing videos. They make me MELT! All of the boys love to sing, but Gavin probably does it the most, while he is playing cars, in bed trying to fall asleep, after waking up, riding his motorcycle - whenever. Anyway, he had been singing this song to himself for awhile before I remembered my small camera took video. I would love to get video of him watching himself on the camera to post as well, it's priceless!
Anyway, after doing this one, the other two wanted in on the action so they could see themselves. The result is a few minutes of joy in your day. I know it was in mine. ;)
Gavin sings "You've Got a Friend in Me"
Aidan sings "Woody's Roundup" from Toy Story
Brady sings the ABCs. AGAIN.