Tuesday, August 26, 2014

March 2014 Pictures

Because I am just so damned late on things right now. Here is a flash back from our spring!

Aidan - finding change under a freezer at Heyn's Ice cream in IC.  Notice him holding up his ice cream cone? priorities.

A lovely visit with our friends the Carr/Lechner's (GAB and Johanna and Alexandra)

My little chefs - making some oatmeal raisin cookies with me! (ABG)

OK, aren't there aprons and hats cute? they asked to wear the hats I swear!

At Aunt Pam's - it was too cold to swim outside! GAB

What can I say? Irish Chickens on St. Patrick's Day! :) Gavin was doing that face for fun.

A great visit with one of the most impressive women I know and her newest arrival. He was way happier than this most of our visit. :)

Oh my goodness, I could not love these boys more! ABG

Gavin showing Aunt Pam his massive Trouble skills.

A little reading before bed with Grandma and Grandpa V (BGA)

Aidan and Sadie

Playing with the trains at Mrs. Dozier's house! a WHOLE ROOM dedicated to trains we can drive?! AGB 

Aidan James and Peter James

Needing a little rest from some serious outside playing (GBA)

Aidan snuggles dad

Gavin taking Grandma V to Trouble Town

Art Car Museum is EXHAUSTING! (G) And we haven't even gotten there yet!

Super Cool car in Art Car Museum! AGB

Thanks for dinner at Schlotzsky's grandma and grandpa! (BAG)

A little post dinner basketball (GAB)

Curt called this one "Brotherly love". Gavin was getting a little frustrated with Aidan . .. 

Aidan was TOTALLY into jump shots/dunking

Nice one Brady!

Gavin gets a bucket!

what did I say about Aidan being into this? :)

My three adorables . . .  GAB

Aidan chilling at Cousin Noah's soccer game

Gavin finds another version of Trouble - look out Noah!

Cousins play on the iPad together (GAB and Jadyn and Noah)

A little backyard ball game. Aidan, get your hands out of your pants.

totally into the game (A)