Well, Curt has left for a week in Cambodia with a student group. To answer all of your questions, YES - he let me make the final decision about going; YES - he has lined up help for me in the evenings and weekend; YES - it was hard for him to leave me and the boys; YES - he is going to bring me back something nice from Cambodia; and YES - I'm a little scared about the week, but i know we will be fine. :)
Strong Mommy (Brady & Aidan)

Curt gave the boys a pep talk about what they needed to do this week. He told Gavin no "Baby Kong", he told Brady to take his naps, and he told Aidan no whining. Whatever he told them must have worked because I didn't hear a PEEP out of them when they went down for their evening nap. I'm going to knock on wood right now so I don't jinx myself for the next week. :) The hard thing is Brady has also gotten two teeth on the bottom. Now, Gavin has two teeth, but they really didn't seem to bother him. Unfortunately, Brady is having a rough time of it as they come in. He's much fussier, but it generally manifests itself by him saying "dadadadadadadadadadadadadadada" over and over and over. Of course Curt is convinced he is saying "Da Da/Daddy" so he always goes "Yes?!" and points at himself when Brady does this. To which Brady replies with a confused look, or a giggle. either way, pretty freaking cute. :) With Curt gone for the week, we will be working on "Mama". (insert evil laugh here)
Gavin & Daddy having some snuggle time!
In other news for the last 3 nights I have slept about 8 hours in a row. i feel like a new person. it is amazing - blues are blue-er, greens are greener - the sun shines brighter. This means that this is the first time since probably early July I have been able to sleep through the night. yes, that's eight and a half months of interrupted sleep. i'm kind of in shock just reading that myself. I've reduced my pumping breast milk to just twice a day and plan to be done by this Wednesday. In many ways I'm mourning this. Even though actually i nursed somewhat infrequently with the boys, i really liked being able to provide them with breast milk since it's so good for them. I know this will be the only time i get to do this, so I've been feeling a little emotional (yes, that does include random tears at weird things). Tomorrow is the first day they won't all wake up to a bottle of mom's milk - i'm going to have to get up to make them FORMULA! bleh! Don't get me wrong - I'm really enjoying sleeping through the night, I'm really proud I made it as long as I did, and I will be happy to get my body back. This is just a really difficult time for me to let go of.
Brady sees Daddy!
Aidan seeking a way out . . .
Aidan LOVES his satin rabbit - thanks Claireballs!